注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3181|回复: 30

我大学的时候的演讲稿,

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-11-8 15:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Good eveningmy dear teachers and classmates:
  Thank you so much for giving me the chance to give a speech here. The topic of my speech isOpen your mind, and you will be successful”.
  Our life is a voyage which full of challenges. We will experience the up and downs along the way. Everyone wants to be successful, but often finds out it is difficult. Because there are too many challenges and difficulties in our lives, and we always don’t know how to deal with them.
In my eyes, the best way to win success is to open your mind.
  To open your mind means to let go. The world is big ,and there are too many things that we couldn’t change. Once the time passed it will never come back. So there is no point complaining about that, all we can do is to save our time and sue time wisely.
  To open your mind is not to regret the past but live for the future. No matter how poor you are, no matter what a bad situation you are now. Just forget about it and start a new life. If you don’t care about the past and work hard for the future, there is no doubt you will become successful.
  As for our college students, it is more important to open our mind, for there are so many difficulties that stop our way towards success. The problems of our study, our friendship and our family often make us confused. If we want to be successful, we should learn to overcome these problems. We should work hard on our study, Care about our friends and love our parents. Only in this way, we will have a successful life.
  Now, I am a sophomore in our English department and I have learned a lot in my college life. But in the past, I have met difficulties in my study and really have a tough time. I used to think learning English is just to learn its slang, and I spent a lot of time watching the foreign movies and listening the English songs. But in the end, my scores in the final examination are very low.
It disappointed me so much and makes me depressed about my future. In a time, I even doubt myself whether I am a failure in English. Thanks for my friends and teachers, they give me the sincere advice and encourage me to keep on doing. They pointed out the problems of my study, and help me to overcome them. After that I spend more time on my textbook and I have learned a lot from it. My knowledge of the grammar of the different words’ usage is improved a lot. I really thank my friends and teachers, they taught me to open my mind, to listen to other’s advice, to learn from the failure and to have confidence in mind. Of course ,I know I still have much knowledge to learn and I will also will meet difficulties in my life, but I will take the challenge and never give up. I will open my mind till I win the success.
  This is my speech and thank you so much for your listening.

发表于 2010-11-8 17:39 | 显示全部楼层
好棒的!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-8 18:22 | 显示全部楼层
不错哦  呵呵  
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-11-9 13:35 | 显示全部楼层
回复 浓浓 的帖子

呵呵!!这我昨天进我空间看到的,没有想到过了那么久都快不记得了.
呵呵谢谢宝贝夸奖
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-11-9 13:36 | 显示全部楼层
回复 xuxu炅 的帖子

呵呵,谢谢宝贝夸奖哦,我爱死你咯,

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-10 10:23 | 显示全部楼层
看不懂...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-10 11:23 | 显示全部楼层
好棒啊!赞赞
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-11-10 11:46 | 显示全部楼层
哇~
你是在国外念书~
还是英语系啊~
全英文~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-11-10 12:59 | 显示全部楼层
回复 jingjingtuo 的帖子

那你慢慢看呗,呵呵.
直到看得懂为止.
你说呢.在学习哈不是什么不好的事呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-11-10 13:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复 旅行宝贝 的帖子

呵呵,宝贝过奖了,我只不过是一次演讲而已,

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|何炅快乐店论坛 ( 京ICP备09017460号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 00:09 , Processed in 0.072274 second(s), 8 queries , File On.