^ω^Angel_凌 发表于 2009-1-10 19:21

My future in my mind

I often close my eyes and imagine my future.
I will marry a man who loves me and always put me in his heart. He will be a man after my own heart. He will dote on me and he will be concerned about me. He will never let me cry and always make me laugh.
Every morning he wakes me up and makes the breakfast for us then he drives me to the company.He will care for everything of mine. Sometimes we will walk toghther after work. On weekends, we will relax like going to the beach to look at the setting of the sun, go to watch movies and do some exercises, ect. I think we will be so happy.
We will just live by ourselves, no parents and I don’t want to have children, because I think children are a burden, and if I have a baby I need to look after it. Babies always cry, it will upset me. We will have the simple life in our older years.
I will have a good job that I like. I will do well in my work and the job will be relaxing. And my husband will also have good work.Maybe he will be a boss of a company. He will make a lot of money. I don’t think we should be very rich, but we will have a beautiful house and a car.
Anyway, I know the future is not as simple as that. It is my dream of my future.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: My future in my mind